Park Potomac Place is part of a new master-planned community in Montgomery County, MD that surrounds you with the best of Potomac in a rewarding mix of features and amenities. In addition to the high-rise North and South Towers of Park Potomac Place, the community offers sophisticated urban brownstone homes, daily retail conveniences, a Harris Teeter grocery store, a Kimpton-brand hotel, restaurants, and mature trees interlaced with pedestrian promenades.
Known as "Potomac's only luxury high-rise condominium," Park Potomac Place offers a wealth of conveniences and amenities, including:
- Elegant lobby with limestone floors, grand staircase and 24-hour staffed front desk
- A state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Two luxurious "Guest Suites" to accommodate overnight guests
- A luxurious Club Room with wet bar and catering Kitchen
- The Board Room, available for meetings and special dinners
- A sparkling Pool and outdoor Barbecue area, surrounded by lush gardens and welcoming outdoor plazas
- Controlled-access underground parking
Park Potomac Place is just off I-270 (Exit 4B) at Montrose Road, giving you immediate access to the Capital Beltway, major routes throughout Montgomery County, MD, and an easy drive into downtown Washington, DC. Just minutes from Cabin John Regional Park, the new Music Center at Strathmore, the Montgomery County Convention Center, and nearly a dozen public and private golf and country clubs, Park Potomac Place is literally in the middle of it all. A multitude of shopping and dining experiences can be found nearby at White Flint Mall, Westfield's Montgomery Mall, Potomac Village, and Tyson's Mazza Galleria.
Park Potomac Place was built by the Foulger-Pratt Companies and is provided financial management by Zalco Realty, Inc.